Welcome to Aroma and Essence
Hi, I am Deepti and this is the home of International cuisine. I love creating recipes and teaching friends and family about food. I hope what you see here will inspire you to pick up a spatula or tongs and create some deliciousness in your own kitchen.
Are you guys looking for some fun baked goods? My baked goods collection has something for everyone. Some sweet, some savoury, some nutty, and some fruity. Check out my RECIPES section to learn more about my mouthwatering treat that you can make and enjoy.
- Healthy Date and Almond MilkMy healthy and naturally sweetened date and almond milk, spiced with a hint of cardamom is a perfect evening drink for cold winter days.
- Chinese Pot StickersMy irresistible crispy outside and juicy inside Chinese pot stickers are filled with moist pork, crunchy vegetables and spiced to perfection.
- Kenyan BhajiaMy gluten free and vegan Kenyan bhajia are crispy and delicious. A common street food that you can now enjoy in your own kitchen.
- Bhindi Masala – Indian Okra CurryMy bhindi masala is made with fresh okra, red onion, cherry tomatoes, and fragrant spices. It is ready to enjoy in less than half an hour.
- Pecan Crusted CookiesMy pecan crusted cookies are a twist on your classic sugar cookie. They are coated in a pecan sugar crumble mix and will melt in your mouth!
- Breakfast Cranberry SconesMy breakfast cranberry scones are flaky, easy to make, and bursting with tart cranberries. Crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside.
Stay in Touch
Follow Me on Social Media